Hi list,

I am finding this a little tricky to search for on the list archives, mostly
due to not finding the right combination of keywords so please point me in
the right direction if this has already been dealt with recently.

I'd like our master radius servers (the radius server that all our NAS's are
configured to talk to) to override the IP-Address and Filter-ID that the
proxy realms are replying with, on a per realm basis.

To put you in the picture, we have a few virtual Isp's using our
infrastructure. Each of these visps have their own realm and we simply proxy
their realm to their home radius server.
I would like to assign different IP Pools and different Filter-ID's and so
on, based on the realm in the proxy.conf rather than relying on each of the
respective VISP's sending the correct information.

Is there a simply way to achieve these outcomes?

You assistance and guidance is greatly appreciated!
-Rob

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html