Hi,

What are the "must-have" attributes for Access-accept?
According to RFC2865 all attributes are optional, so I thought just sending  the
headers (code, identifier, length, response authenticator) should do the job,
but when I tried it, it doesn't wanna acknowledge my access-accept packets.

Currently, in the Access-Request, it includes these attributes:

User-Name (1): xxx
User-Password (2): xxx
Service-Type (6): Authenticate-only
NAS-Identifier (32): localhost
NAS-IP-Address: 127.0.0.1

In my Access-Accept packet, I'm sending:
| code | id | length | response authenticator |

where code = 2
      id = (same id as access-request's id)
      length = 20
      response authenticator = MD5(code, id, length, request authenticator,
shared secret)

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help

-