Hi all,
could someone tell me when the "group_membership_query" is called ?

Basically, I would like to use sql *only* for telling freeradius which
user blongs to which group. Is this possible ? I tried :

select * from usergroup;
+----+----------+-----------+
| id + Username | GroupName |
+----+----------+-----------+
| 1  | userA    | GroupA    |
+----+----------+-----------+

and in users :
DEFAULT Group == "GroupA"
                Auth-Type = EAP

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject

All my users default to the second entry in the users file. Even userA
who blongs to GroupA can't try to authenticate.
In the logs, I can't see any line with "group_membership_query". (and
yes, "sql" is activated in radiusd.conf in the authorize section.
So, what is/are the condition/s for group_membership_query to be called
?

Many thanks

Congrads to all the developpers who made the v1.0.0 !

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html