Hiya
        having a real good go at optimising our radius servers these last few
days :)

        I have a requirement where for a request from a particular pool of
NASes I need to return 3 entries identical every time, and the 4th entry
needs to be one from a list of 10, chosen randomly (or in sequence) as
long as typically a different one is returned each time.  At present I
am achieving this by "ORDER BY rand()" in the SQL, but as there is only
one set of return data typically I was wondering if it is possible to do
this in the users file on the DEFAULT for the group?  and if not could I
request it as a feature please.

Not sure how it would be implemented but I would imagine a Syntax of
something like:

attribute-name = rand[value1;value2;value3;value4]

or something similar.

--
-----
Graeme Hinchliffe (BSc)