Benedikt Panzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> still I don't understand how to tell FreeRadius which auth modules to
> use.

  Auth-Type.

> However, I don't understand why FreeRadius queries the ldap even if my
> users file is only "DEFAULT Authentication-Type = Realm".

  Because there is no "Authentication-Type" attribute.  There's an
"Auth-Type" attribute, but it doesn't have a "realm" value.

  Can you explain what in the documentation led you to sue that
attribute, with that value?

> Furthermore, FR should forward the requests only if the requested user
> isn't in the ldap directory.

  So... configure the server to do that.  The documentation explains
how to call modules, if another module says it couldn't find the user.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html