--- Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ivo Petrov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > But I wonder is there any way to use
> > values from SQL tables(mtotacct, totacct etc.) of
> > Dialup Admin as check attribute or using
> Exec-Program
> > or some other thing for letting or rejecting users
> > depending of the traffic values?
>
>   Sure.  You can run any SQL query via %{sql: SELECT
> ...}, and put the
> results into any atribute.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Hi again,

Because I am new to radius I want to make sure I
understood well, is the following steps possible:

Auth-Type....,
Exec-program-Wait = /path/to/script,
Attributte <= value,
Framed-IP-.......

script:
#!bin/sh

Attributte := %{sql: SELECT...

Will that work? And can you advice me what attribute
for "Attributte" should I use? Thanks again.

Ivo.