Hi

I have a freeradius 1.0.0 running on Mac OS X 10.3 Server. Everything
works fine.

My clients file
=================
client 172.16.3.140 {
Secret = "Radius"
shortname = "172.16.3.140"
nastype = "other"
}

My Users file
=============
xxx-yyy   Auth-Type:= local, User-Password == "Radius"
# ID of Airport

aaa-bbb   Auth-Type:= local, User-Password == "Rad"
# Mac ID of client requesting access..

There password "Rad" is the WEP Key used by the Airport for authentication
Even if there is no Mac ID listing of the client in the users file, the
user get the Airport signal and IP from the Airport.

In debug mode I could see the following..
User-Password = "Radius"
UserName = "aaa-bbb"
Nas-IP = "172.16.3.140"
Nas-IP-Identifier = "172.16.3.140"
Access-Accept for request from client 172.16.3.140:1812

I want to have a seperate Radius authenticate using the password supplied
in the Users file "Rad" for the client withMac ID "aaa-bbb"

Futher, I have the radius server in my H.Q with the ip 10.0.0.1
This is my branch office where I have an ip address in range of
172.16.3.0/255.255.255.0

All suggestions and ideas are welcome

Thanks in advance....

Regards & Thanks