Hi,

Running 1.0.0 on dual intel so little-endian.
Aparently challenge or nt-response are being generated wrongly, or it's
a bug in ntlm_auth.

rpm -qif /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
Name        : samba-common
Version     : 3.0.2

Any ideias? Is there any workaround to have peap with mschapv2 working
without ntlm?

Thanks
Nuno Fernandes

--
Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>