Title: Message

Dear users,

I have read rlm_acct_unique doco and the mailing list archive and I would like to ask the following question.
I have manged to get this module working (i.e. generating unique Session IDs).
I'd like to know under which circumstances if any this module will actually reject duplicate packets (i.e. return a NOOP). If not is it recommended that the AcctUniqueId attribute be used as a Key of some description to prevent duplicate Accounting packets.

I can still manage to insert duplicate Accounting packets from the NTRadPing Test utility.

Thanks In Advance
OeH