Bai 白宗代 wrote:

> Dear Alan:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Is your mean the cisco don't send the authenticate method to freeradius?
> Is it wrong radius config on cisco?
> Thank you for your help again.
> I see so many answers from you. You are really a good teacher.
>
> interface Virtual-Template2
> ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
> peer default ip address pool pptp-pool
> ppp max-bad-auth 4
> ppp encrypt mppe auto
> ppp authentication ms-chap-v2
> ppp ms-chap refuse

aaa authentication login eap_methods group rad_eap
aaa authentication login mac_methods local
aaa authorization exec default local
aaa authorization ipmobile default group rad_pmip
aaa accounting network acct_methods start-stop group rad_acct
aaa session-id common

--
http://my.chinaunix.net/wanghao/
http://www.chinaunix.net/