Hello:

Presntly I run one server with RH 6.2 & qmail (for mail) & apache. My
dial-in is an Ariel 4200 model card (they are out of business) which is
installed into the same box. Authentication is via PAM (I think) using
/etc/passwd & /etc/group. This server is named ns2.tibonline.net.

Now I am setting up four new servers. The mail server, mail.tibinternet.net,
is running RH9 + Postfix + mySQL + dbMail + Spamassissan + amavisd, etc. In
this server, UID + PW will be stored in mySQL database (dbMail). I will be
adding virtual domains.

One of these servers is a RADIUS server, named rdx.tibinternet.net, with RH9
+ FreeRADIUS (the latest vertion).

My question is; Depending upon a domain name, is it possible for the
freeRADIUS to:

- First check the domain name and:
   (1) if the domain is tibinternet.net then only validate the UID/PW from
the MySQL database
   (2) if the domain is tibonline.net then first validate the UID/PW on
ns2.tibonline.net server and if no math is found then try validation from
MySQL database?

I am pretty green in LINUX so please give clear/simple answers.

Thank you in advance.

Kirti

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html