From: Stefan Neis
Robert Schultz schrieb:
Hello.

I am trying to run freeRADIUS 1.0.0 with openssl 0.9.7d.
While doing

./configure --with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/lib
--with-openssl-includes=
/usr/local/include
or
./configure
--with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/openssl/lib
--with-openssl-i
ncludes=/usr/local/openssl/include

CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/openssl/include LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/openssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto" ./configure might work better.

Still not working.
I am a bit confused about the openssl-dirs, as /usr/local/openssl/lib is empty.
libssl and libcrypt are both inside /usr/lib, but even when using that path in CFLAGS it doesn't work.

What is supposed to be inside the path mentioned in CFLAGS (or --with-openssl-[libraries/includes]?
Maybe I can figure out the right path that way...

Thank you
Robert