sure, nothing is impossible. my sql.conf looks something like this:

       # Allow for storing data after authentication
        postauth_table = "radpostauth"

        postauth_query = "INSERT into ${postauth_table} (id, user, pass,
reply, date) values ('', '%{User-Name}',
'%{User-Password:-Chap-Password}', '%{reply:Packet-Type}', NOW())"

and in radiusd.conf
post-auth {
        #  See "Authentication Logging Queries" in sql.conf
        sql

        #
        #  Access-Reject packets are sent through the REJECT sub-section
        #  of the post-auth section.
        #
        Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                sql