Hi alan

How can i define attribute in a dictionary.

I define wit some values but i cant take the called number

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Guncer;Ugur
FN:Ugur Guncer ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ORG:Telebizz Internet Hizmetleri
TITLE:Sistem Yoneticisi
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+90 (212) 347 69 59
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+90 (532) 748 29 78
TEL;WORK;FAX:+90 (212) 347 69 49
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Akinci Bayiri=0D=0ASokak No:13 Cevre Apt. =0D=0AB Blok Daire: 5;Mecidiyeko=
y, Istanbul;;80290;T=FCrkiye
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Akinci Bayiri=0D=0ASokak No:13 Cevre Apt. =0D=0AB Blok Daire: 5=0D=0AMecidiy=
ekoy, Istanbul 80290=0D=0AT=FCrkiye
URL;WORK:http://www.telebizz.org.uk
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20040422T084832Z