Yes but even without it doesn't work. By using the directive "listen" in the
radiusd.conf file (as indicated in my preceding mail)

radiusd.conf:

bind_address = *
port = 1645

listen {
        #  IP address on which to listen.
        #  Allowed values are:
        #       dotted quad (1.2.3.4)
        #       hostname    (radius.example.com)
        #       wildcard    (*)
        ipaddr = xx.xx.xx.xx

        #  Port on which to listen.
        #  Allowed values are:
        #       integer port number (1812)
        #       0 means "use /etc/services for the proper port"
        port = 1645

        #  Type of packets to listen for.
        #  Allowed values are:
        #       auth    listen for authentication packets
        #       acct    listen for accounting packets
        #
        #type = auth
}

and the result:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] freeradius-WDS]# ./sbin/radiusd -X
There appears to be another RADIUS server running on the authentication port
1812

Indeed, I have another radius server on port 1812 but according to the
configuration file, I ask it to listen on port 1645.
Where is the problem ?

Lionel.

Lionel Gavage
Network Engineer (SeGI/ULg)