Hello,

I just recently changed radius servers from Cistron to Freeradius.  I love
it.  However, I have about a dozen or so users with "&" in their username.
Everyone is able to login just fine except these users.  I searched through
the archive and didn't find anything like this.  Any help with this would be
great.  By the way I am using MySQL for user information storage and below
is the error from the radius.log file.

Dan

Failed user:

Fri Sep 17 10:12:12 2004 : Auth: Login incorrect (rlm_chap: Clear text
password not available): [l&eohare/<CHAP-Password>] (from client tnt01 port
11367)

Passed user:

Fri Sep 17 10:13:21 2004 : Auth: Login OK: [sschulz/<CHAP-Password>] (from
client tnt01 port 11374)

--
Dan Spray, Director of Internet Operations [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"The porcupine with the sharpest quills gets stuck on a tree more often."