OK. I did what you suggested but now I have problem
with OpenSSL. It cannot find Openssl. But it is ther ,
I know.
I just compiled Openssl on the machine.

How can I use dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -b -rfakeroot
but forcing configure to use parameter
--with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/openssl/include ?