Hi,

I'm trying to get eap-tls and eap-peap to work so I can use wpa on my
access point and client, but I'm getting this error when I try to
authenticate:
/usr/sbin/freeradius: relocation error:
/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap-1.0.0.so: undefined symbol:
eaptls_process

I'm running this on a current debian unstable machine, compiled the
1.0.0.tar.gz from the official freeradius website. (the debian package
doesn't contain the eap-tls module, so that's no use to me).
Oh, I just saw that 1.0.1 is out, tried that version, but I get the same error.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks!

Regards,

Guus Houtzager