Hello,

I use freeradius 0.9.3 from fedora core 2 distro. I'd like to use mysql tables to store users information. I test my configuration against User-Name = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

proxy.conf listing:

realm localhost {
        type = radius
        authhost = LOCAL
}

as I haven't specified nostrip directive I thought radius would query database with User-Name = 'test' but it uses User-Name = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. I looked at debug output and I found that 'test' is assigned to Stripped-User-Name, 'localhost' is assigned to Realm but sql module still uses [EMAIL PROTECTED] as User-Name. I tried to add files section like this:

files {
        preproxy_usersfile = ${confgir}/preproxy_users
}

and place "files" between "REALM" and "sql" in authorize section but the result is the same. radiusd.conf is listed below (I have removed not needed lines to make it shorter). What can be done to correct this problem?

proxy_requests  = yes
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/proxy.conf

modules {
realm REALM {
format = suffix
delimiter = "@"
}
detail acct_detail {
detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/acct-detail-%Y%m%d
detailperm = 0600
}
detail auth_detail {
detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d
detailperm = 0600
}
acct_unique {
key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address, Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port-Id"
}
$INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql.conf
}

authorize {