Hi all,

>           rlm_counter: Could not find Service-Type attribute in the request.
> Returning NOOP.

So fix that. See allowed-servicetype configuration directive ( i thought
it
would be rather obvious).

In radiusd.conf:

counter daily {
                filename = ${raddbdir}/db.daily
                key = User-Name
                count-attribute = Acct-Session-Time
                reset = daily
                counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-Daily-Session
                allowed-servicetype = Framed-User
                cache-size = 5000
        }

In users:
Pablo   Auth-Type := Local, Max-Daily-Session := 6, User-Password == "Pablo",
NAS-IP-Address == "192.168.0.135"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Session-Timeout := 6,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Idle-Timeout = 6,
        Port-Limit = 1

Even if allowed-servicetype = Framed-User (in radiusd) and Service-Type
= Framed-User (in users), in that way it
doesn't work, but........
if I comment out allowed-servicetype = Framed-User in radiusd, it works
perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't know why, but ok)

Thanks a lot for your help, I hope those emails will be useful for other
people!

Tiscali Adsl 640 Free: fino al 15 novembre i consumi sono GRATIS!
Se sottoscrivi un'Adsl Free 640 entro il 14 ottobre avrai gratis tutti
i consumi fino al 15/11/04 compreso! In piu' sono gratis il modem
in comodato e l'attivazione. Cosa aspetti? Prima attivi, piu' risparmi!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html