Hi All,

I'm using freeradius-0.9.3 with MySQL and Dialup Admin on a RH 9.0 machine in conjunction with a Cisco 2511 NAS. I've noticed that on several occasions, accounting "stale sessions" have led to some users been denied dialup access. Even though I when I clear all the stale sessions I still get the message below when running a user authentication test ,on say a user named "fred", (using the user Test Page that comes with Dialup admin):

" Authentication failed
Server response:
Reply-Message = "\r\nYou are already logged in - access denied\r\n\n" ".

How can I rectify this so that the user "fred" is allowed access again?

Best regards,

Shannon