to Oliver:
        my boss let me try it . but our NAS device is under mading,and the
chip was not here.
        i just build my code under RH9,sure it can be use...but i don't know
what to do next.
        would u please tell me some knowledge  about that.  Thank u very
much.

Regards.
Yyc

-----Mail-----
???: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ?? Oliver Graf
????: 2004?10?13? 15:55
???: Radius Free
??: Re: radius client

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 03:52:08PM +0800, Yyc wrote:
> hi all,
>       i will write a radius client which will be embeded in some NAS
device.
>       some one know about what program environment will be offered to me?
Does the radclient of freeradius can run there?

If you want to write something for an embdedded device, why don't you know
its capabilities?

Oliver.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See