Are there some fields in SQL Table(Session-Octets-Limit,Octets-Direction),
which I must to add?

No, you just insert in the regular radreply, radgroupreply tables like that:
insert into radcheck (UserName, Attribute, Op, Value) values ('user','Session-Octets-Limit',':=','1000000');
The syntax may not be 100% correct, i'm writing what I remember.
Same goes for octets direction.

If I'll do this, will they appear in dial-up admin interface automatically?
Or the php sources must be changed?

I don't use dial-up admin and don't know. If it reads the dictionary files and gets the
available attributes from there, you won't need to edin in. If the attributes are hardcoded
into the php code, the you'll need to add these two.

Rado