Christoph Litauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried several possibilities to ignore the domain-part of the username.
> (realm, hints). This stripped username is added to the user list. But
> every time it should be authenticated, radius complains:
>
> rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.

  Don't use "with_ntdomain_hack" in the preprocess module.  The
comments there say so.

  Configure the "ntdomain" version of the "realms" module.  Ensure
it's being used when you send the server requests.

  Use radclient to send test requests.  Run the server in debugging mode.

  Configure the realm in "proxy.conf", as a LOCAL realm.  See
"bla.com".

  Once you get the "ntdomain" module to recognize the domain, then
authentication will work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html