Ok, but say I want to use radlast (which I do) -
Could the size of radwtmp be the problem I am having with accurate
results from radlast?

How can I fix this? Can I log-rotate, reboot the machine?

Thanks
Ryan

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am wondering if these are related... and if we can just delete
> radwtmp and still have accurate logging. Is their a resource that
> describes how this is used?

 The only purpose of radwtmp is radlast.  If you're not using
radlast, delete radwtmp.

Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered before, but I have a logging
type question.

I have a machine that has been up for 81 days, and the radwtmp file is
a whopping 659 megs. This wouldn't concern me if we didn't frequently
use radwho to see if a user is logged in.  I believe the data from
radwho is wrong, a lot of >999 times.

I am wondering if these are related... and if we can just delete
radwtmp and still have accurate logging. Is their a resource that
describes how this is used?

Thanks,
Ryan

-