I have a problem with the proxy accounting feature.

I set the proxy.conf with a couple of radius servers with the same realm name.

For the authentication the proxy works fine, but with the proxy accounting not.

I received in the error log "...arrived too late for request..." , and this is
because the accounting request it is managed inside the freeradius and when the
proxy accounting reply arrives the accounting request is close.

The problem appears when the first option in the proxy.conf for a real is down,
the second radius option is never use.

My freeradius version is 0.9-pre.

Regards,
Esteban