> From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Authorization via LDAP and Files, Authentication via LDAP
> Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:40:53 -0400
>
> "Michael Kopp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I installed Freeradius 0.9.3 on the same box, and did a test for the
> > notfound=return
> >
> > and it worked in that version, in Version 1.0.1 it is not working, could
> > somebody ackknowledge that ?
>
>   I said I would look into it.

Sorry I didn`t want to bother you, I only read the digest form of this list,
so I saw your response only after I wrote this message

>   The CVS snapshot from today contains the fix, which will also be in
> 1.0.2.

Thanks again for your great and fast help !!!

Michael

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl