Hi,

I am 2 radius servers running FR 1.0.0 on RedHat 9.0
with a single MS SQL backend.  The SQL backend is
primarily for accounting data however we do have
a few realms that we store usernames and passwords
for in the SQL backend.

Our radius servers are used mainly for proxying however
we have had requests from some ISP's who would like
to manage "demo or trial" accounts from our servers
and still have their regular users proxied to their
servers.

Is it possible in FR 1.0.0 to check the database for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and then if it is not present, proxy
the request to abc.com ?

Thanks,

Dave

-