Hmm,

The only way I can seem to login is if I use the line
> egnaro          Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "test"

I have tried some veriance to that line, such as:
egnaro              Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "test"
egnaro              Auth-Type := Local
egnaro              Auth-Type := System

No login success with any of those. So if i do not need to specify EAP
as the Auth-Type, what am i missing?

PS: Alan, you rock.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html