hello,

I am trying to set a attribute in "authorize_check_query" to be passed to
"authorize_reply_query". authorize_check_query returns:

0 | my_username | Auth-Data | my_value | :=

but when I try to use %{check:Auth-Data} in authorize_reply_query I get
no value.

I have tested my configuration by setting Auth-Data := my_value in users
file and everything was ok in "authorize_reply_query" (I saw the value).

I am very interested in synchronising the two queries
(plus the authenticate_query) because I have a big sql overhead and
I do not want to do it more than once.

More over is it possible to do all of the sql jobs
(check, reply and authenticate) in just one query ?

Thanks,
Razvan Radu