> Dustin Doris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We will have a block of say /18 assigned to a particular NAS.  During the
> > radius authentication, we will need to send back two radius attributes of
> > Framed-IP-Address and Framed-IP-Netmask.  However, the Framed-IP-Address
> > that we need to send back will be the first available IP in a /29 netmask.
>
>   Ah.  You want it to manage networks, not IP's.
>
>   It doesn't currently do that, but it shouldn't be too hard to patch
> it.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Ya, that is a better phrasing, manage networks.  I've never gotten into
programming in C.  I might try playing around a bit with it
though.  If I ever get something that seems to work, I'll send it in.

In the meantime, I'll probably just add all the networks to the sql db.

Thanks for the fast response though.  I appreciate it.

Thanks
Dusty Doris

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html