I did run the server in debugging mode. What I meant by the log is the debugging statement from running /radiusd -X -A.

Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lara Adianto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> I have a problem with rlm_eap_tls. The radius server doesn't seem to
> accept the access request from the access point, though the log file
> in the access point indicates that it has indeed sent an access
> request.

I have no idea why you're looking in the log file, rather than
running the server in debugging mode, as suggested in the FAQ, README,
and daily on this list.

Go run the server in debugging mode and READ the output.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html