Kostas Kalevras wrote:
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Evert Meulie wrote:

Kostas Kalevras wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Evert Meulie wrote:

Hi everyone!

When I go into dialup_admin and then click on RADIUS clients, no clients
are showing, even though I know that one/more clients are active.

How do I fix this...?

Enable sql_debug. Also do you have clients configured in sql or in the
clients.conf? The RADIUS Client page will work with sql based client info.

Which table is being used for this data?

The nas table. It can be configured from the sql_nas_table directive.

OK. Thanks for all the quick help! :)

One more question though... What is the correct format for the nas-table? :-)

Regards, Evert