Sorry, i didn't post the answer in the last reply.

--------------------------------
Hi, thanks for the answer.
Which config.h file?
The find command show me 13 config.h files:

bash-3.00# find . -name config.h -print
./libltdl/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_attr_rewrite/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_checkval/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_counter/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_peap/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_sim/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_ttls/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_ippool/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_pam/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_radutmp/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/config.h
./src/modules/rlm_unix/config.h

Also ./configure show this:

checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for regex.h... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged

Thanks in advance.
HC

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                                To:       [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      eradius.org                             Subject:  Re:
Installation problem in Solaris 2.6  error: AF_INET undeclared

                      02-10-2004 09:55

                      Please respond to

                      freeradius-users

        Hi,

> Hi, i'm trying to install freeradius v1.0.1 in solaris 2.6, however when
> try to compile it shows the following errors:
>
> misc.c:355: error: `AF_INET6' undeclared (first use in this function)
> misc.c:355: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> misc.c:355: error: for each function it appears in.)

What I have been doing is manually undefining
 HAVE_INET_PTON
and
        HAVE_INET_NTOP
in the configure-generated config.h after running
configure.

The proper fix probably would be to replace the
check for the availability of inet_pton by testing
compilation of a dummy main involving both inet_pton
and AF_INET6 (and similar for inet_ntop), however,
since I don't have AF_INET6, I can't really test if
the trivial modification that I'd do locally does break
compilation on systems which do support IPv6 (e.g. thanks
to a typing error on my part), so I can't submit a patch...

        HTH,
         Stefan

-
 List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See