On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Daniele Albrizio wrote:

> Christopher Price wrote:
> >
> > Is there an option that you can put in the ldap section of the
> > configuration to tell the server to dereference an aliased object in the
> > LDAP directory?
>
> Me too have interest about this topic.
>
> I also need to ignore referrals given by an ldap server.

You can change the option in ldap.conf

I am not in favor of adding even more configuration options to rlm_ldap, though
i could consider this one (it would only be documented in doc/rlm_ldap though,
it wouldn't show up in the default radiusd.conf).

> --
>           Daniele ALBRIZIO - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Settore Tecnologie di Base - Network Infrastructure & Services
>    UNIVERSITY OF TRIESTE - CSIA Servizio Informatico di Ateneo
>    via Valerio, 12 I-34100 Trieste Italy Tel. +39-040.5583319

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861