Hi,

I am using FreeRADIUS 0.9.3 and I have a setup where user names (e.g.
joe) with no domain or one of the known domains (e.g.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) are authorised from LDAP. User names with unknown
domain (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) are proxied to another
RADIUS-server and I have no control over this server.

Now there is a need to try to authenticate some user names with unknown
domain from a special application using rlm_exec. The domain could be
anything, so this clashes with the proxying. In some cases
[EMAIL PROTECTED] could be authenticated from the special application,
but [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be proxied.

So now I am wondering if/how this could be done?

Maybe the authentication requests where the user name includes a domain
could be first authenticated from the special application and if that
fails then the request could be proxied, but is it possible to configure
FreeRADIUS this way? So far I haven't figured out how this could be
configured.

It seems that doing one thing, either the proxying or authentication
from the special application is easy, but combining these two are
causing me a headache.
--
Tero Turtiainen
Telecom, Media & Entertainment

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html