I am having a problem with realms that I am sure should be easy to
make work, but I am still having some problems. First, I want to
reject anyone who does not use a realm after their user name. The
second part is that when I log in with [EMAIL PROTECTED], it is sending
the full [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the sql query. When one provider proxies
requests to us, we only get the username and query it that way. This
is fine. But now that we have some of our own gear, I still want to
strip the realm from the username. My proxy.conf entry for the domain
looks like this

realm domain.com {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

I have looked in the manual for proxy.conf, but no info is given on
this. Thank you for any help that you may give.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html