Hi Bill,

My problem is I am proxying user of a specfic domain
to  another radius server which is infact an Active
directory.

Now the EAP packets proxied to AD are rejected
straight away, Now my question is how should I setup
my kerbeors  so that the request goes to proxied AD.

Secodly, The users coming to my network are using EAP
for access authentication, therefore, how the EAP
packets is treated if I set Default
Auth-Type == kerberos.

Additionally how the authentication request is
forwarded to AD.

Regards,
Raza.