[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ok. I wasn't explaining the situation clear enough. The script
> always succeeds only for testing. Later on I will implement some
> logic to it which will check the received user account from external
> systems and returns exit value 0 or 1 depending on the external
> authentication. I print out the password because I thought it was
> needed in the freeradius to authenticate EAP-PEAP authentication
> request. Obviously I'm wrong?

  You are contradicting yourself again.  If your script authenticates
the user, then FreeRADIUS doesn't need to authenticate the user.  If
your script is simply printing a User-Password, and expects FreeRADIUS
to use that password to authenticate the user, then your script is not
authenticating the user.

  If your script doesn't understand PEAP, then it can't authenticate
the user.

  Move your script to the "authorize" section, and let FreeRADIUS
decide how to authenticate the user.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html