Hi all,

Question regarding dictionary files.
I am trying to add new attribute entries, but it seems it is failing on the MACRO
function.
Does freeradius support this ?
And does my dictionary file make any sense at all (in case of freeradius)

Thanks,

Erik

### radiusd debug ###

Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary.voip[1] invalid
keyword "MACRO"

######################

### dictionary file ###

MACRO ERX-VSA(t,s) 26 [vid=4874 type1=%t% len1=+2 data=%s%]

# t = attr type value (attr id); s = data type (integer, string, etc)
MACRO ERX-TUNNELVSA(t,s) 26 [vid=4874 type1=%t% len1=+3 fill1=0 data=%s%]

ATTRIBUTE Unisphere-Service-Category              ERX-VSA(14, integer) r
VALUE     Unisphere-Service-Category              UBR               1
VALUE     Unisphere-Service-Category              UBRPCR            2
VALUE     Unisphere-Service-Category              nrtVBR            3
VALUE     Unisphere-Service-Category              CBR               4

ATTRIBUTE Unisphere-pcr                            ERX-VSA(15, integer) r
ATTRIBUTE Unisphere-Qos-Profile-Name               ERX-VSA(26, string)   r