Hello,

i'm new on Radius. I have this problem: i use Radius on a Fedora Core
2 and a terminal server,  a Dec 900 tm. I want to log all the action
of the users of the Dec, but in the file of log i find only this:
User-name
Nas-Ip-Address
Nas-Port
Client-Ip-Address
Time-stamp
The attributes that i want, for example acct-session-time there isn't.
I use also the tool NTRadPing for windows, with the default option,
and whith it, in the directory where Radius save the log, i find two
type of file, the auth-detail and the detail, in both files the
attributes session time was.
Is the wrong editing of the file radius.conf the reason of this error,
or is the Nas that don't send the right information to Radius?

Luca.

P.s: i'm sorry for my poor english

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html