Garry Stanfill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a radius server configured for CHAP and PAP (clear password)
> authentication.  Authentication works fine.  My problem is that when a
> CHAP request comes in the server does not seem to be returning the
> Service-Type or the Framed-Protocol attributes or any other for that
> matter.

  So... run the server in debugging mode, as suggested in the FAQ and
README.

> Following are the commands used for testing and the output:

  .... the client.  Which is useless.  The server is the one doing
authentication, not the client.

>  From our users file:
>
> DEFAULT Auth-Type == LDAP

  That should be ":=".

  And LDAP doesn't do CHAP.

> Can somebody point me in the correct direction?  Please let me know if
> I need to include more information.

  Like the information asked for in the FAQ and READM?  Can you
explain why you're not already following those instructions?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html