What about dynamic WEP re-keying?

As far as i know this is not supported by Satori 4.0 and i could not get any more information from Sveasoft concerning this point. The wireless interface seems to be something they don't mess with much.

How could I tell that different keys are actually being assigned and that
re-keying is taking place?

Well you could either track your WLAN traffic with something like Ethereal. If there is an easier way to do this, please let me know. But you can actually tell the configuration interface in which interval to change keys. Default is something like 3600 seconds. WPA always uses dynamic keys for encryption. The shared key or passphrase in WPA-PSK is used for authentication only.

Now I'm actually running Sveasoft's version 4.0 to which TinyPEAP has
been added.  I was able to use the embedded TinyPEAP server and an
external FreeRADIUS server for the first time.  I don't have much info on
the stability yet.

I habe absolutely no experience with TinyPEAP and i read something about PEAP being only fairly secure. But don't take my work, i couldn't tell you where i read that.
Stability of the Sveasoft pre-releases is pretty good as far as the PPPoE is concerned. The wireless- and PPTP interface vary though. I never had a router hangup or crash and i'm going pre-release ever since.

Gruß,
Philipp

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html