On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo wrote:

Hy
hello everybody, this is my first email to the list.
I have just installed freeradius and configured it to work with mysql for storing user information. As a admin interface I have dialup_admin. But I have a problem, I need a user interface, so my users can change their passwd.
Does any body know anyone?

It shouldn't be so hard to create another dialupadmin page to do just that. Open an enhancement bug report on bugs.freeradius.org and it will probably be done shortly.

Thanks
Osvaldo

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf