On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:17:28AM -0600, Dallas Graves wrote:
> Ok, so I have looked all over the web but cant really find any âgoodâ
> how-to articles on freeradius when it comes to setting up a dial-up
> server.  Anyone have any links or even a book that might help?

If you're looking at setting a computer to answer modems for dial-in
use, you'll find the documentation for _that_ will usually tell you
where to use FreeRADIUS. RADIUS is a back-end protocol so it's rarely
documented in a HOWTO in it's own regard.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.