It does not work either, may be I should avoid pools for default IP settings?.

I put a value toto in supannaffectation which does not exist as a pool name

Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0
users: Matched DEFAULT at 199
users: Matched DEFAULT at 227
users: Matched DEFAULT at 254
modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
rlm_ldap: - authorize
rlm_ldap: performing user authorization for fred
rlm_ldap: performing search in ou=people,ou=u2,dc=univ,dc=fr, with filter (uid=fred)
rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
rlm_ldap: Adding supannaffectation as Pool-Name, value toto & op=21
rlm_ldap: Adding ntPassword as NT-Password, value CF835867E40871E2C625A51ABFA4F8F5 & op=21
rlm_ldap: Adding lmPassword as LM-Password, value B2D6BDED78797D0125AD3B83FA6627C7 & op=21
rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
rlm_ldap: user fred authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
modcall[authorize]: module "ldap" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
rad_check_password: Found Auth-Type ldap
auth: type "LDAP"
Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 0
rlm_ldap: - authenticate
rlm_ldap: login attempt by "fred" with password "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
rlm_ldap: user DN: uid=fred,ou=people,ou=u2,dc=univ,dc=fr
rlm_ldap: (re)connect to 127.0.0.1:389, authentication 1
rlm_ldap: bind as uid=fred,ou=people,ou=u2,dc=univ,dc=fr/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to 127.0.0.1:389
rlm_ldap: waiting for bind result ...
rlm_ldap: Bind was successful
rlm_ldap: user fred authenticated succesfully
modcall[authenticate]: module "ldap" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group Auth-Type returns ok for request 0
Login OK: [fred] (from client localhost port 1813)
Processing the post-auth section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group post-auth for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "ScEco" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "IUT" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "Medecine" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "Esil" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "Pharo" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "Sciences" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "Pharmacie" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "OSU" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "IM2" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "STAPS" returns noop for request 0
modcall[post-auth]: module "DEF" returns noop for request 0
modcall: group post-auth returns noop for request 0
Sending Access-Accept of id 65 to 127.0.0.1:32781
Framed-MTU = 1500
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 6 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 65 with timestamp 419dbb54
Nothing to do. Sleeping until we see a request.

in 199 of users:
DEFAULT Service-Type == Framed-User, Pool-Name := "DEF_pool"
in 227

DEFAULT Auth-Type = ldap
       Fall-Through = 1
in 254