> Do you have reverse lookup dns configured for these IP's? I think it
should work
> (but through DNS, not clients.conf).

Yes. I've Reverse DNS configured for this IPs. That's why I'm not
understanding why
the output of radwho only displays the IP addresses.
I've talked about the file clients.conf due to the short name of the NAS it
is here
that we specify this information, isnīt it?

> See the checkval module. The exact details depend on your user database.

I'm sorry for the stupid guy I'm. but I've found any support documentation
to elucidate me correctly how to use this module.

Can you give some links or an example on how to proceed.
My Users are on a Mysql Database.

I've also another question I can't solve.
My Log of radius is displaying some errors like:
"Error: Dropping conflicting packet from client nas2:50000 - ID: 234 due to
unfinished request 2831"

I've searched through the lists and someone talked about the delay,
(reject_delay) I've increased it to 2 seconds but
the error still appears.
Can you help me here, again, please ?

Thanks for the reply Kostas

-