>> When a radius reply come back from a proxy server
>> Can/does FreeRadius know if it was a bad password/bad login or
>> A timeout of the proxy server ? is there an error code or ID that
>>Is set ? or an attribute that says why the reply was rejected ?

>  There's nothing in the server right now to do something different if
>the home server returned Access-Reject, or simply failed to respond.

When there is a bad user name or bad password is there a return code or
ID set in the reject packet so a client knows why a request failed, not
just a generic access-reject ?

Does the radius protocol specify the reason a request is rejected ? or
is
This not part of the protocol or FreeRadius does not look at that
attribute
And do something different.

I just need the information, I don't need FreeRadius to do anything but
pass
The information along to the requesting client.

Ron.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html