On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:12:51 +0200 (EET)
Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, jesk wrote:
>
> > Hello again,
> >
> > i have question about Relaying Accounting Data. We have a customer,
> > which want to have all related accounting data of his realm.
> > Is there a way to relay the accounting data of his realm to his
> > radiusserver? i thought about creating a seperate detail logfile and
> > then setting up a seperate radrelay which works on the file and
> > relay the data to him. Are there other kinds of solution to solve
> > this scenario? When not, how can i create a seperate logfile with
> > only his realm related data in it?
>
> radrelay is the solution. As for a detail file, either use Acct-Type
> like:

Just curious, what's wrong with using the proxy feature in the server?

That way you can still do local processing (or nothing) while the customer gets
the accounting data almoust uninterrupted. And you don't have to rely on a
second application, or that your server writes accounting correctly. The setup
is simpler too.

--
best regards
Nils Rønhovde