I added Acct-Unique-Session-Id to my dictionary file, not sure why I didn't do this in the first place.

What confuses me is that, It was a straight forward install, and I don't under stand why that attribute was not in the standard dictionary file from the get go...

Anyway, working now!
-Jev

Jev wrote:
Hi all,

I'm getting the error:
Unknown attribute "Acct-Unique-Session-Id"

When receiving radius accounting packages.

It I understand correctly the Acct-Unique-Session-Id is created by radius internally from the parameters specified for the acct_unique module.

I changed the key value for the acct_unique so that it is composed only have values that exist in my radius acc messages, but I still get this error.

I also have acct_unique to me preacct module:

  preacct {
    preprocess
    acct_unique
.
.
}

Can someone give me a pointer as to what I'm missing here?

# radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.1, for host , built on Nov 20 2004 at 10:49:52

Thanks,
-Jev